TUITION AND SCHEDULE - Tuition is calculated monthly and the total for the allotted lessons per month may vary based on the lessons in the month.
- Tuition invoices will be sent by the 23rd of the month prior for all enrolled students. Invoices will reflect the number of lessons in that month based on the calendar and the studio schedule.
- Preferred method of payment will be via credit card through Stripe - venmo, paypal and zelle are not accepted.
- In order to withdraw from the studio, notice must be received via email at least two weeks in advance.
- Flat monthly tuition rates are based on the number of guaranteed lessons in the calendar year. There will be a minimum of 42 lessons offered throughout the year, and the weeks where lessons are not held (due to holidays or illness) will be communicated in advance. - Tuition is non-refundable.
CANCELLATION POLICY - Lessons cancelled with under 24 hours notice will not be provided a makeup lesson credit. Lessons canceled with 24 hours notice will be credited a makeup lesson for that month.
- Lessons canceled by me will be given as much notice as possible and will be rescheduled within 30 days.
- Monthly invoices are based on the number of lessons the studio schedules that month
By enrolling and paying tuition for myself or my child in Stafford Music Studio, I certify that I understand and agree to the studio policies for the 2023-2024 year.